In Episode 28 Destiny Updates – Master Your Power, Wes Hamilton shared a freebie meditation. It helps you align your energy and empower you to better master your personal power.
Click the player button below to listen. Enjoy! Then refer to the diagram, chart, and list at the bottom of the page to interpret your experience.
In the meditation, Wes works with chakras 1 to 4.
Note which color of light appeared for each chakra. Look up the chakra in the diagram above, and its meaning in the chart and list below.
- Red symbolizes energy, passion, strength, courage, physical activity, creativity, warmth, and security. In healing, use red to bring warmth and burn out disease.
- Orange symbolizes the individual’s relationship to the external world, the needs and wants of the physical body, and the ways in which these are satisfied, the world of work. In healing, orange may increase immunity and sexual energy.
- Yellow symbolizes intellect, creativity, happiness, and the power of persuasion. In healing use yellow to promote clarity of thought.
- Green symbolizes money, luck, prosperity, vitality, and fertility. It is also associated with envy. Green is the color of healing; it is beneficial in all healing situations.
- Blue is the color of spirituality, intuition, inspiration, and inner peace. In healing blue is used for cooling and calming, both physically and mentally.
- Indigo is associated with psychic ability. In healing, use indigo for relaxation, reassurance, and promoting psychism.
- Purple is associated with power, both earthly and spiritual. In healing, purple is used for mental disorders and also for becoming one with Spirit.
- White is associated with truth, purity, cleansing, healing, and protection. It is a good general healing color for the removal of pain and suffering.
- Gold represents understanding and luck. Remember though that nothing comes from nothing, Gold is the most powerful healing color, but so powerful that many are not able to stand it initially and must be conditioned to it via other colors.
- Pink represents unconditional love, love requiring nothing in return. It is also the color of friendship and conviviality.
- Brown is the color of the earth and represents practicality, material success, concentration, and study.
- Black is the absence of color. It represents the unconscious and mystery. Its visualization can help promote deep meditation.